You can use the list below as your guide in obtaining HCS or TxHmL services.
- Contact your local Mental Health and IDD Authority, formerly (MHMRA).
- The Mental Health Authority will assist you in determining eligibility and completing the paperwork so that you may be placed on a waiting list.
- You will be notified by the authority when your slot becomes available.
- The authority will offer a list of service providers form which you can choose who to contact or if you want to visit their facility.
- Remember if you are currently receiving HCS or TxHmL from another service provider and you are unsatisfied with the services, contact your Service Coordinator to discuss your transfer options.
Get in Touch with Us Today!
Jaru Home and Community Services is always on-the-go to care for you with compassion. Don’t hesitate to send us a message if you have any questions about HCS or TxHmL.